- Cordyceps – has historically been used for its adaptogenic properties and may support endurance, healthy energy metabolism, exercise tolerance and oxygen utilisation.
- Rhodiola Root – has significant adaptogenic properties and may support healthy energy metabolism and nerve function.
- American Ginseng – one of the most researched of adaptogens, American Ginseng may help support healthy adrenal function and energy metabolism.
- Ginger Rhizome/Root – in addition to its common use in helping maintain healthy circulation, ginger is also often used to help facilitate distribution of nutrients in the body.
- Avena Sativa (Green Oat Seed) – the milk stage of oat seeds are often considered a valuable botanical for supporting adrenal and nerve health. In addition to gramine and avenin, milky oat seeds are a rich source of adrenal and nerve tonifying B-vitamins and minerals.
- Cayenne Fruit – the fruit of cayenne pepper is often used as a tonic to help maintain healthy circulation. It is also commonly used to help facilitate distribution of nutrients in the body.
- No fillers,blinders and other excipients
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- No wheat – no gluten – no corn – no soy – no yeast – no diary – no gelatine – no animal ingredients – no additives – no added sugar – no colours – no flavours – no preservatives