Contains nutrients known to help maintain general hair growth, condition and shine.
- Contains nutrients important for forming a healthy hair shaft.
- B Vitamins for maintaining hair health and colour
- Choline & Inositol are fat controlling factors, part of the hair’s natural oils.
- Zinc is an essential part of several key enzymes in hair protein metabolism
- Manganese & Copper are trace minerals essential for enzymes. Copper is also important for maintaining hair colour.
- Iron & Vitamin B12 are essential for the production of red blood cells.
- Kelp is a rich source of iodine, also necessary for healthy hair.
One capsule per day with a meal